Anonymous said: which episodes do you think show quinns feelings toward carrie?
um all of them that he has ever been in? but in all seriousness I’ll make you a list of the major carrie x quinn episodes
- New Car Smell (2x04) for the epic amount of flirting he does
- I’ll Fly Away (2x08) for the intense jealousy over carrie/brody sex
- In Memoriam (2x11) for the way he took care of and supported carrie
- The Choice (2x12) spying on carrie and his decision not to shoot brody for her
- Uh…Oh…Ah” (3x02) his concern for her incarceration
- The Yoga Play (3x05) “fucking incredible” scene followed by the sexual tension in their phone call
- Still Positive (3x06) he was very supportive this episode, he even made her coffee
- Geronition (3x07) the last scene shows quinn willing to make himself miserable in a jobe he hates to help her specifically
- A Red Wheelbarrow (3x08) his hesitation and then horror at shooting her
- Goodnight (3x10) the scene in the elevator scene
- The Star (3x12) his support of her having the child and being a parent shows he cares about her
Damn I am going to go insane these next three weeks. WHY CANT HOMELAND START NOW?!?!?
Showtime’s (very brief) description for 4x02 "Trylon and Perisphere" :
"An official inquiry brings Carrie back home. Quinn spirals out of control”